Specialty Certificate in Massage Therapy for Integrative Healthcare
NCBTMB is proud to partner with Central Carolina Technical College (CCTC) to empower students with the opportunity to achieve a Specialty Certificate in Massage Therapy for Integrative Healthcare—an exclusive certificate available to graduates of CCTC’s 960-hour Massage Therapy Program.
Whether you are interested in working in a hospital, physician’s office, or alongside a physical therapist, a Specialty Certificate in Massage Therapy for Integrative Healthcare provides you with the education and experience necessary to enter into the medical and allied health arenas and work in collaboration with fellow professionals as part of an integrative healthcare team. Such credentials empower you with access to rewarding career opportunities, increased compensation, and career longevity.
Specialty Certificate Qualifications
- Letter of Approval for Intent to Test from CCTC
- Completion of 100 Acute or Long-Term Care Clinical Hours in direct patient care
- Passing licensure exam score
Costs for Specialty Certificate
- $95 Specialty Exam Fee (due to NCBTMB at the time of registration)
Schedule Your Specialty Exam
- Complete CCTC's Massage Therapy Program
- Submit your Specialty Exam Application on exam.ncbtmb.org
- Schedule your exam with CCTC's Main Campus Testing Center