College Spotlight: HACC Webinar Recap
Thank you to all who joined us for our August 13th, 2015 webinar with Dr. Leena Guptha, Board Chair, and Nina Kottcamp, HACC Program Coordinator! The HACC team highlighted several key details on how to earn your Associate’s Degree in Health Science. The best part? With proof of current Board Certification, HACC awards 30 college credits for your credential—half of the 61 total degree credits required! A highly valued credential, your Board Certification now saves you anywhere between $7,500 and $8,900 in HACC tuition!
Together, Dr. Leena and Nina’s team touched on key AS Degree program requirements and features, how to apply online, and next steps to earning your Associate’s in Health Science. Most importantly, both Dr. Leena and HACC answered YOUR live questions!
Specific topics discussed included:
- Value of Board Certification in today’s advancing profession
- HACC’s Massage Therapy Program
- Key highlights of HACC’s AS Health Science Degree
- How college credits are determined for Board Certificants
- Tips for a smooth, online application process
- Next steps to achieving your Associate’s Degree
- Live Q&A!
HACC also wished to share the following information regarding the success of the HACC Associate's Degree in Health Science Program: Since December 2004, the AS Degree in Health Science at HACC includes 124 graduates, 14 of which are massage therapists. To date, there are 75 massage therapists among HACC Health Science students (past and present).
Looking for more information on HACC's AS Degree? We have the resources you need!
- Click here to check out HACC’s website.
- Click here for step-by-step HACC admissions tips.
- Click here for the complete HACC AS Degree in Health Science breakdown.
To connect with HACC to learn more about the AS Degree in Health Science, please contact Emily Fox at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 717-780-2347.
We hope to see you at our next webinar!